With regard to article 13 paragraph 1 and 2 of regulation of the European Parlaiment and of the (EU) council 2016/679 of 27 APRIL 2016 (further reffered to as: "GDPR") we inform that:
2. Regarding the purposes for which the data is being processed, its recipients can include: a) Employees and contractors authorized by the Administrator. b) Processing personal data parties under provisions of concluded contracts with the Administrator. c) The Administrator will be obliged to share personal data with parties under provisions of the law. d) Bank institutions and courier companies.
3. Your personal data is not transferred to a third country or to an international organization.
4. The Administrator will be processing your personal data in the period necessary to fulfill the objectives: a) Implementation of a concluded contract, until its completion and after that period, for the duration required by the provisions of the law, in particular the provisions with regard to the storage of accounting documents or securing any possible claims. b) Until the withdrawal of your consent to processing personal data regarding the marketing of products and services offered by the Administrator.
5. Persons whose persoanl data is being processed by us have the right to: a) The right to access the data, pursuant to art. 15 of GDPR. b) The right to rectify the data, pursuant to art. 16 of GDPR. c) The right to erase the data, pursuant to art. 17 of GDP. d) The right to restrict the processing, pursuant to art. 18 of GDPR. e) The right to transfer the data, pursuant to art. 20 of GDPR. f) The right to object to processing of the data, pursuant to art. 21 of GDPR.
6. You have the right to withdraw your consent to the processing at any time, with no effect on the legality of processing conducted prior to the withdrawal, if the processing takes place on the basis of a prior consent given pursuant to article 6 paragraph 1 point a) of GDPR.
7. You have the right to lodge a complaint to the supervisory authority if the processing of personal data is considered to be in violation of the "GDPR" regulations.
8. Providing your personal data is voluntary regardless of the purpose. Concluding a contract for the purchase, complaint, return or other services offered by FLORENTINA Technical Fabrics Bartosz Tkocz providing the data is necessary for their fulfillment. The result of not providing personal data will be the inability to conclude the contract and fulfill some of its obligations by FLORENTINA Technical Fabrics Bartosz Tkocz.
9. Offering you our products and services, as well as tailoring them to your individual needs might be associated with profiling which do not result in any legal consequences to you. You have the right to file an objection to direct marketing.